Friday

An Interesting Turn of Events

The friend that abandoned me yesterday has come back to me today.

I pray that the Lord can use this wretched vessel that I am to per chance share some truth with her, should she ask.

We are called to be witnesses of His precious truths and may God grant me the grace to be just that, should He be pleased to do so. I don't wish to be of the sort that try and ram things down another's throat. And anyway, that doesn't do one good thing when people do it.

You see, God doesn't owe me or anyone else a single thing. He doesn't have to do ANYTHING for any of us. Yet, He sees fit to in His mercy to shed His grace on some.

When we see this then we too can say, as did Paul in Romans 7:24,

"O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?"

No comments: